Our client’s request:
A well established M&A advisory boutique, HQ’d in France and operating in Europe, wished to develop a methodology to rate the impact of its clients on social, societal and environmental aspects.
- Confirm the specific needs of the client with regards to the use of such a methodology
- Analysis of what is currently being don on the market: Competitors, Clients, Market dynamics and trends
- Co-develop, with the client, of the rating methodology, including steps, process, and points system
- Test the methodology with Largilliere Finance’s clients
- The company now uses its Social Impact Rating Methodology with willing clients, as an additional service to its main activity.
Location(s): Brussels, Belgium and Paris, France
Duration: 3 months
- Social impact rating methodology