Industry leaders with vision, knowledge, and know-how to support Spinel’s growth.
They often intervene on projects alongside our team.
We want to do more than "just" our job. We are passionate about the impact we can have on the world. We believe that anybody can the idea that might be the one for long-term, positive change. For that reason, we required all employees to spend at least 0.5 days a week on "quests": Working pro-bono, launching an impact project, working on a purposeful solution...
Our charter of ethics
The purpose of this Charter of Ethics is to identify those professional obligations that serve to protect you, our client, the public in general, and our profession – and our common primary purpose: A better world.
It is agreed upon by all our stakeholders where:
- The parties intend to work together in any form, be it a partnership, a consulting services engagement, a job, or any other form.
- The parties agree to follow, beyond the traditional scope of legal documentation, a charter of ethics defining their relationships while they do business together.
- Take a step back: Every action that we take has an impact and a ripple effect. Now is not the time to “move fast and break things” anymore.
- Communicate openly and with respect: Share all available information with the other party. Debate ideas, find common ground, solve issues.
- Co-develop for quality: The sum of the parts is greater than the parts themselves. From our combined and very human experiences emerge beautiful solutions.
- Seek simplicity: The challenges that we face are incredibly complex – the simplest solutions will be the most sustainable.
- Deliver a mission: We build partnerships with our clients, and call them “Partners”. We build alliances with other firms and call them “Allies”.